Travel Planner: When Can I Get My Chinese Visa
This calculator gives you a quick estimate of the date you receive your documents back, for Chinese visa and document authentication. It takes into account of holidays, weekend delivery.
This calculator only consider the step at the consulate (Chinese visa and document authentication). If you requested Secretary of State certification as well, please add 2 weeks (approximate); if you requested Department of State authentication, please add 1 more week.
The normal processing time is:
- 4-5 business days for regular service
- 2-3 business days for express service
- 1-2 business day for rush service
- The estimate is based on information you provided -- if you make changes (e.g. substitute postal express mail with FedEx Express), the result may change.
- This is only an estimate and is provided solely for the convenience of customers planning for travel arrangements. Under no circumstance can this be viewed as a service guarantee.
- Please allow at least two extra days to cope with unforeseen circumstances.
- Please note that the shipping time may be different from what was used to do calculation. For example, USPS priority mail usually takes 2 days, but may take 3 days depending on distance, and may take a week or more before/during a holiday.
- If you have any doubt, please contact us directly by email or phone.