YWPW Chinese Visa Service Policy
- Customer may cancel order at any time before mailing applications to us, and we will issue a full refund for any payment received.
- After the customer mails applications and before we submit to the consulate (or the Secretary of State) for processing, customer may still cancel order and get refund for payment(s), less the cost of shipping documents back and partial service fee.
- Customer may not cancel order after we submit applications to the consulate (or the Secretary of State).
- If the application is denied or returned for any reason, we may elect to, at our discretion, cancel the order or remedy the application (e.g. asking customer to send supplemental documents) and resubmit the application. A resubmission fee may be accessed. In the case that we cancel the order, we will issue refund for payment(s), less any consular fee or Secretary of State fee incurred, cost of shipping documents back, and partial service fee. In the case that the customer withdraws the application, the service fee will not be refunded.
- We may cancel your order at any time before we submit to the consulate (or the Secretary of State) for processing, with or without cause, and we will issue a refund for any payment received, less the cost of shipping documents back to you.
When placing the order, customer selects the method for shipping documents back. The rates are predefined and are available online. Documents will be shipped after we pick up from the consulate, usually within hours but no more than 24 hours.
When customer supplys a prepaid envelope for returning shipping, we recommend use a method with tracking or delivery confirmation (see shipping page for a list of acceptable carriers).
The shipping fees only apply to 48 US continental states. For all other areas or even within the 48 states, if the actual shipping cost is excessively higher than listed on our web site, you will pay the actual cost of shipping and we may not ship your documents back before payment is received.
While mailing services are generally very reliable, lost mails do happen from time to time. We will not be responsible for documents lost during the mailing process. However, we will provide all tracking information or confirmation of delivery once they are available to us.
Customer should contact us as soon as possible (within a week) regarding any suspected mail loss, either shipping to us or back to the customer.
In the event that losses happen during our processing of the application, we may, at our discretion, partially compensate for the losses incurred. We will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential losses, even if the losses are due to our neglect or mishandling.