- Upcoming consulate closure:
May 1-2 (Intl Labor Day),
May 26 (Memorial Day),
July 4 (Independence).
- 2013/08/22: New visa application form V2013 will be introduced Sept. 1.
Changes in Chinese visa application effective Sept. 1, 2013.
- 2013/03/10: We now accept visa and authentication applications from states covered by Chinese Embassy in DC.
- 2013/1/2: Authentication for opening business in China now has a dedicated page.
- 2012/07/24: NEW: from August 1, all applications for Chinese visa must provide invitation letter and/or flight and hotel reservations, details. Also, rush service and express service need additional approval and take extra time. Please plan accordingly.
- 2012/07/16: Houston consulate adopts new application form for authentication.
- 2012/05/14: the Chinese consulate now returns many applications due to small things on the visa application form, or even asks for interview. Please follow carefully the instructions on "Chinese visa form download" page when completing the Chinese visa application form, and apply 3-10 weeks before your travel date.
- 2010/12/20: Non-US passport holders: please provide orignal AND copy of green card/I-94, document for long-term stay in US.
- 2010/09/15: First time applicants who were born Chinese citizens must provide original AND copy of old Chinese passport.
- 05/18/2009: If you wish to stay in China for more than 60 days on each trip, you should either have a family tie, born in China, or otherwise justify your long stay.
- More news
Fast, dependable, and secure
We submit your Chinese visa application to the Chinese consulate next day, and mail back to you right after we pick up your visa from the consulate. No delay. Regular service (visa or authentication) takes only 5 business days.
When can I get my Chinese visa back?
Our document safety measures
Online tracking, email report
At every stage you know where your most important document is.
Track my order status
Low service fee
only $34.96 service fee per visa (regular service, 5 business days, single to 1-year multiple entry), or $49.96 (2-year multiple entry); Consular fee $140 (US passport) or $30-90 (non-US passports).
Document authentication or Secretary of State certification: $39.96 service fee per document (volume discount available); consular fee $25 ($50 for business), Secretary of State fee $5-25.
Pickup service: (Houston consulate) $20 service fee per document,
please see instructions for pickup service.
All fees are listed explicitly -- there is no hidden cost.
Total cost calculator
Choice of Shipping
We provide FedEx (recommended, from $15) and US Postal Service (from $7) shipping, or you may provide a prepaid return envelope.
Detailed shipping cost and guide
Prepaid return envelope guide
Chinese visa, Hong Kong permit: home OR work address in a state covered by Chinese Consulate in Houston (AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, OK, TX plus Puerto Rico)
or Chinese Embassy in Washington DC (may take 1-2 days more): DC, DE, ID, KY, MD, MT, NC, ND, NE, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, WV, WY.
Document authentication, Secretary of State certification: Houston consulate: documents from AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, OK, TX, regardless where you live;
Chinese Embassy in Washington DC (may take 1-2 days more): DC, DE, ID, KY, MD, MT, NC, ND, NE, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, WV, WY.
Accept credit card, money order,
Make a payment online
Basic documents required for your Chinese visa application are:
- Your original passport (valid for at least 6 months, with blank visa pages)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport
- One photo (2x2, color, similar to passport photo, detailed visa photo requirement)
- Filled Chinese visa application form
Must be typed in CAPITAL letters, hand filled not acceptable; please follow instructions on our "Form download" page carefully, otherwise you may need to RE-DO it!
- [Housont consulate only] "copy of driver's license and statement of employment".
- From 2012/08/01: all applications for Chinese visa must provide "invitation (+ invitor ID for indiviual invitor)" OR "flight + hotel", must click to see details. One applicant per copy, even if they are the same.
- [Family based visa Q1, S1, S2 only]
Proof of kinship (marriage license, birth certificate). Not needed for tourist (L) or short term family visit (Q2).
- Online order confirmation page (see "How to apply" below)
If you apply for a tourist visa (L), family visit visa (Q2, Q1), privit visit visa, (S1, S2) or business visa (M) and visit visa (F), and none of the conditions on the right column applies to you, the above are all you need.
The visa application form and all supplemental documents must be printed single-sided -- failure to do so may cause delay to your application.
You may need to submit additional documents if one or more of the following apply (see linked pages for details):
We suggest that you apply 1-2 months before your departure date.
ATTENTION: If you are born in, or decendent of (former) residents of, mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan: you must visit Chinese version
for more information. Failure to do so may cause delay to your application.
How to apply: Step by step procedures
With our service,
To apply using our service,
- You mail the application to us, avoid the trouble of going to the consulate in person, save time and money;
- We check your application throughly before submission, avoid common errors.
- We are experienced, provide reliable service, see Testimonials.
- Please fill out the online order form of our agency.
- Print two copies of the confirmation page.
You order ID, our mailing address, payment information (including credit card payment) and other
instructions are shown on the confirmation page.
- Mail us the documents listed in the "Documents needed" section above.
- We are an independent company providing services by mail and charge a service fee.
We are registered with the Chinese consulate, but we are not part of the consulate.
- To apply using our service, please follow the steps on the left.
- To apply at official locations, please visit:
Chinese consulate in Houston
Offices of Secretary of State
Please note that the Chinese consulate may not offer service by mail -- you may apply in person, ask a friend to apply for you, or you may use the service provided by us or similar companies.
What to do and expect after you mail your order
- Tell us the time and method
you mailed your documents, including tracking number, so that we can track the movement of your mail.
- After we receive your application, we check for error, make corrections, and contact you if needed.
- We submit your Chinese visa application to the consulate, pick it up,
and mail it back to you.
- You may track order status or submit additional information online at any time.
- We update your order status by email and online when we:
a). receive your documents; b). submit your application to the consulate;
c). pickup and mail back your documents.
We usually send emails and update status in the evening hours, but if there is anything goes wrong, we may contact you during the day.
- After you get your visa, please check information on your new Chinese visa.
"That was a very fast service and I really like the updates via email...."
"... Excellent communication. Very knowledgeble of Chinese Embassy paperwork processing...."
"... This is my 3rd time using YWPW and you guys have always been super fast and reliable...."
Your satisfaction is our
top priority! Testimonials
Chinese Visa Information
How long does it take
Create New Order
Track Order Status
Make Payment Online
Able to read Chinese? See Chinese Version
for information available only in Chinese!
Ultra Preventive X, NutriSearch Gold Medal winner, one of the best multiple vitamin and mineral products.
Ayur-Curcumin (Turmeric), popular herb extract that helps fighting cancer cells. "Curcumin Compound Improves Effectiveness of Head and Neck Cancer Treatment, Study Finds", Science Daily (May 19, 2011)
Chinese Embassy in DC
Chinese Consulate Houston
Better Business Bureau
Hotels and flights:
same flight, same hotel, just lower price!