YWPW Chinese Visa Service > Apply for a Chinese visa in Hong Kong

How to get a Chinese visa in Hong Kong

secure: online tracking
& email update

fast: regular 4-5 days
affordable: low service fee

We advise that you obtain multiple entry visa before you leave US if you plan to visit Chinese mainland and Hong Kong on the same trip. In general, you should apply for a Chinese visa in your country of residence, not in Hong Kong. However, in case you do need to apply for a Chinese visa in Hong Kong for whatever reason, don't worry, it is still easy, just that you need to apply in person (faster and less expensive).

Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, PRC

7th Floor, Lower Block
26 Harbor Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong, China
Tel: ++852-2585-1657, ++852-2585-1680, ++852-2585-1794


  1. You need to go there Monday to Friday during business hours.
  2. 'Fast Process' means: the visa should be processed the same day.
  3. Requirements to obtain a Chinese visa in Hong Kong is basically the same as you would apply in US.
  4. They offer both tourist visa and business visa.

Obtain visa at CTS (H.K.)

CTS (H.K.) offers tourist visa only. The requirement is the same as you would apply in US (see tourist visa).

CTS (H.K.) Kowloon branch office Address:

1/F, Alpha House
27 Nathan Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
Tel: 2315 7106
Working hours: 09:00a.m.-17:00p.m. (Monday-Saturday), 09:00a.m.-12:30p.m./14:00-17:00p.m. (Sunday & public holidays)

The costs depend on the kind of passport you hold, take UK passport holder for example, General Process:(length of processing: 5 working days) cost around HK$500; Fast Process:(get visa the same day) costs about HK$1000.

CTS (H.K) is not affiliated with YWPW Chinese Visa Service.

Your satisfaction is our
top priority!

Create new order
    Modify order Track order
Service fees
    Total cost calculator
Download forms
Shipping options & cost
    Prepaid envelope
    Release form
Frequently asked questions
    Visa validation dates and
        duration of stay

    Is my passport safe?
Travel planner
    Calculate when can I get
        my visa back

General visa information
Tourist/family visit visa
    2-year family visit visa
Business visa
    2-year business visa
Study/student visa
Employment/work visa
Transit visa
Non-US passport holder

Document authentication

Born in China? read Chinese
for more targeted information
Notarization & Authentication
Chinese passport
American born Chinese children


You may use self-taken pictures for visa application (please print at photo stores), see visa photo requirement.

For US citizens, a 1-year multiple visa is as easy to get as a single visa, and costs the same.

Frequent travelers, please make sure you have at least one blank visa page.

You may make a single payment to us for consular fee, service fee and shipping.

YWPW Chinese Visa Service: Home
Home | Visa information | Document authentication | Download forms | Consular & Service fees | Shipping | Chinese
Cost calculator | Travel planner | New order | Modify order | FAQ | Tracking order | Make payment
Tourist/Family visit visa | Business visa | Study/Student visa | Employment/Work visa | Transit visa
Hotel | Flight | Car | Houston consulate location | Resources | Policy | Privacy | Testimonials | About us
© Copyright 2004-2016 by YWPW Services. All rights reserved.
Serving you from Houston, Texas and Washington DC. Contact us