客户一般使用USPS Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express（便宜且比较可靠）， FedEx, and UPS（贵一点但tracking更及时一些）。 也有一些客户使用普通邮件（first class letter mail），但我们不推荐。
邮局的certified或registered邮件可靠但慢一些。Priority Mail with signature confirmation也比没有签名的慢。如果时间紧时不建议使用。 请用Travel Planner计算从寄出申请到您收到办好的签证所需时间。
回邮方式，我们建议使用FedEx，因其tracking系统比USPS的及时可靠。 当您的邮件通过FedEx扫描后，您几分钟内就将收到FedEx的email，远在我们送出update email之前。如果选用USPS，可能您第二天才看得到tracking信息。 另外，最近USPS延误事件明显增多，包括Priority Mail Express。
|Type||天数||费用 (1)||Tracking (3)(4)||保险||周六投递||周日投递|
|FedEx Express Saver||2-3天||$15||有||$100||无||无|
|FedEx Overnight Saturday Delivery||1天||$52||有||$100||有||无|
|USPS Priority Mail||2-3天||$8||有（但延时）||$50||有||无|
|USPS Priority Mail
|USPS Priority Mail Express||1-2天(5)||$25||有（但延时）||$100||有||无|
(1) The shipping fees are based on shipping up to 10 passports per package for USPS Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express, 1 lb (16 oz) for FedEx 2Day and FedEx Express Saver, and 0.5 lb (8 oz) for FedEx Overnight. They apply only to 48 US continental states. For all other areas, or even within the 48 states, if the actual shipping cost is excessively higher than listed, you will pay the actual cost of shipping and we may not ship your documents back before payment is received.
FedEx Overnight is Standard Overnight which usually delivers by 3 pm. FedEx Priority Overnight and Saturday Delivery cost about $5 and $20 more, respectively.
(2) Both FedEx and US Postal Service say that their overnight services are available for most cities. For certain cities, they may not be able to deliver the next day, even if you paid the rate for next day delivery. Although both services are very reliable and usually delivery on time, we have seen delays using both services. So always plan ahead and allow some extra time.
(3) For USPS priority mail, the 2-3 days delivery time is for most areas. During holidays, it can take a week or more (just like regular mail).
(4) Tracking information for FedEx is usually available 2-3 hours after pickup (about 7:30pm). For USPS Priority Mail Express, the tracking information is often not available until next morning. If you tend to worry about your package, please select FedEx.
(5) USPS Priority Mail Express usually arrives the next day, but may take an extra day to some smaller cities away from a major city.
(6) Puerto Rico: The cost of shipping for US postal service is the same, but is much higher for FedEx.
Priority Mail offers 2-3 day service to most domestic destinations. It delivers on Saturdays but not on holidays. It comes with tracking and $50 insurance. Please note, post office will accept inquries only one week after shipment, so do not choose this method of shipping if you are close to your travel date.
Priority Mail Express, also known as Express Mail before August 2013, offers overnight service to many destinations, but may take 2 business days to some small towns away from big cities, regardless of distance. Priority Mail Express is delivered to many locations Monday to Saturday. Priority Mail Express provides tracking and insurance up to $100 at no additional cost.
FedEx services provide online tracking, but usually do not deliver on weekends or holidays.
The pricing for FedEx is complex and depends on distance, and it has additional fees for residential delivery, weekend delivery. Our fees are set for typical distances. You are welcome to include a prepaid FedEx envelope for mailing back your documents.
(Document only, no passport/visa) Shipping to overseas is expensive and the time varies. It also includes a lot of extra work for us. We offer the following options to Hong Kong and mainland China (16 oz or less):
While mailing services are generally very reliable (US passports used to be sent to everyone through regular letter mail), but delays or even lost mails do happen from time to time. We will not be responsible for documents lost or delayed during the mailing process. However, we will provide you with tracking information.