YWPW Chinese Visa Service
We provide Chinese visa application, document authentication and Secretary of State certification services by mail.
- Upcoming consulate closure: May 29 (Memorial Day), July 4 (Independence)
- 2017/03/28: there may be major delay in processing visa and authentication applications at Houston consulate next 2-3 weeks due to internal change at the consulate.
- 2016/12/01: visa photo requirement change at Houston consulate: need white background -- no color or gray background.
- 2016/10/06: The regular processing time for authentication at Chinese Embassy is DC changed to 7 business days (currently about 2 weeks). Please plan accordingly.
- 2016/08/16: Z visa applicants: the consulate checks your information in the computer system to verify, please ask your employee to load your information into computer system of Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 2016/07/29: We are converting our site to a more mobile friendly design since June. Please excuse us for any inconvenience.
- 2015/03/09: Canadian passport holder can now apply for Chinese visa of up to 10-year multiple entry.
- 2014/11/12: Per Sino-US agreement, Chinese consulate in Houston and Chinese Embassy in Washington DC began issuing 10-year multiple entry visa to US citizens.
- 2013/08/22: Changes in Chinese visa application effective Sept. 1, 2013.
- More news