YWPW Chinese Visa Service
We provide Chinese visa application, document authentication and Secretary of State certification services by mail.
- Upcoming consulate closure: Sept 4 (Labor Day), Oct 2 (Chinese National Day)
- 2017/05/26 consulate processing time update: visa: no rush service (except for family emergency), express may be one day faster than regular (thus do not recommend); authentication: rush/express services normal at Houston, but at DC Chinese Embassy, regular may take 2 weeks, rush/express may be only 1-3 days faster (thus do not recommend).
- 2017/04/01: Work visa (Z): invitation letter no longer needed at Houston consulate, work permit alone is enough.
- 2016/12/01: visa photo requirement change at Houston consulate: need white background -- no color or gray background.
- 2016/10/06: The regular processing time for authentication at Chinese Embassy is DC changed to 7 business days (currently about 2 weeks). Please plan accordingly.
- 2016/07/29: We are converting our site to a more mobile friendly design since June. Please excuse us for any inconvenience.
- 2015/03/09: Canadian passport holder can now apply for Chinese visa of up to 10-year multiple entry.
- 2014/11/12: Per Sino-US agreement, Chinese consulate in Houston and Chinese Embassy in Washington DC began issuing 10-year multiple entry visa to US citizens.
- 2013/08/22: Changes in Chinese visa application effective Sept. 1, 2013.
- More news